Romantic Elopement Package for Two
Our Wedding Ceremony package is EXCLUSIVELY for guests lodging here. Package Includes:
- Wedding Ceremony under a beautiful Bridal Arch – you supply the Officient.
- Sparkling Asti or Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Beverage to toast with following your ceremony
- 2 Romantic Nights in either our Exotic St. Croix Suite or our Aruba Penthouse Suite
- Fresh Cut Flowers in your room
- Soft background music upon arrival
- Mini Wedding Cake for Two in your room following ceremony
- Single Rose, Rose petals & lit candles surrounding Jacuzzi tub following your ceremony
- In Room Coffee and Tea plus Home Baked Cookies and Iced Tea from 4 to 8 each day
- Plus we provide your Beach towels, Beach Chairs /Beach Umbrellas /Bicycles & Candles!
- Plus You enjoy a Late Check-out so you can enjoy yourselves all afternoon on your last day here!
ELOPEMENT PACKAGE is $1895 + tax / *Available Non-Holiday Weeks, April – Jan only.
You MUST CALL to make your reservation 877-662-6232
*Additional Nights are at 20% OFF!!
*$200 OFF if you add 2 1/2 hr “Couple’s Blue Lagoon” Spa Service ($449 + gratuity)
*Add a pair of souvenir Champagne Glasses (etched with the Inn’s logo) – $36 + tax
*Add a Boutonnière & Bride’s Bouquet w/ In-Season flowers – starting at $129 + tax & up
*Add a Formal Wedding Reception for up to 16 persons – *SEE BELOW
*OPTIONAL FORMAL RECEPTION DINNERS
Up to 22 persons Maximum – Including Bride and Groom. Requires your reserving 5 additional rooms all months except Sept 15 to Oct 31.
Once seated, your reception dinner includes a full 6 Course Plated and Served Meal Including:
- Sparkling Brut or Sweet Sparkling Asti Toast once seated
- Wine & Iced Tea with dinner (based on 2 glasses per person – you select 3 varieties)
- Plated Appetizer Course (Choose One – Shrimp Cocktail or Melon Wedge)
- Plated and served Soup Course (Choose One – Italian Wedding Soup or Lobster Bisque)
- Plated and Served Salad Course (Choose One – Tropical Salad or Garden Salad)
- Sorbet to cleanse the palette
- Main Entrée (Fillet Mignon Medallions or Salmon Picatta)
- 7 to 12 persons / Plated and Served
- 13 to 22 persons / Buffet Style
- Cake Cutting Ceremony – 2 tier wedding cake, top Tier is yours to keep for your 1st Anniversary (or whenever)
- Hot Coffee and Hot Tea served with dessert
- Plus we provide flowers on table
$315 per person Including Tax and Service Gratuity Guests must make their meal selections in advance
See “General Terms” below
Cost of additional 5 ROOMS on ALL RECEPTION DINNERS between 4/16 and 9/5 – Non-Holiday Weeks Only
OPTIONAL Low Season 9/6 to 10/31 $2289 Including Tax
REQUIRED Mid Season 11/1 to 1/31 $2653 Including Tax
REQUIRED Summer Season 4/16 to 9/5 $2577 Including Tax
Sorry, WEDDINGS and RECEPTION DINNERS are NOT AVAILABLE 2/1 to 4/15
*OPTIONAL PRIVATE WEDDING DINNER – up to 6 persons
Indulge in a Private wedding Reception for up to 6 persons following your Island Cottage Elopement Ceremony.
Available only to those who marry here, your 6 course Dinner includes:
- Champagne Toast
- Full 6 course dinner with choice of Fillet Mignon or Salmon Picatta
- One Bottle of wine with your meal
- Mini Wedding Cake, Hot Coffee and Hot Tea
$350 per couple – includes tax and service gratuity
See “General Terms” below
SUGGESTED PHOTOGRAPHER – BILL VODEK
Of course, you are free to choose whatever photographer you wish
WEDDING RELATED PAYMENT TERMS:
*50% due by check or money order within 72 hours of making your reservation & setting your date – non-refundable under any circumstance.
*Your balance is due via check or postal money order only 1 month prior to your expected event date- Non-Refundable under any circumstance
*A $500 “Credit Card Hold” is placed on your card to cover the “unexpected” – refundable if not needed.
*Most couples are comfortable reserving their event dinner and Elopement Ceremony without needing to see our lovely property. For those who wish view our grounds & speak with our Events Coordinator, we do charge a $200 non- refundable fee for this appointment. This fee is applied to your 1st payment provided you make your reservation at the time of this appointment. This appointment DOES NOT include the ability to view our rooms. Please view our rooms on-line.
*Elopement Couples may have up to 4 persons in attendance during the ceremony. Bride & groom accepts our charging a fee of $50 pp for each additional person over 4 persons who attend the ceremony without being a guest of the Inn for 2 nights minimum each.
*In all cases, guests not staying at the Inn may arrive no more than 1/2 hour before ceremony & must depart immediately following the conclusion of your event.
*Event dates are set in stone. No changes or reschedules are permitted – no refunds given.
*Outdoor ceremonies are weather sensitive & may be moved undercover at Innkeeper’s option
*When rooms are “Optional” please be aware there may be other guests staying at the Inn during your wedding weekend
*Check-In is the day before your Event unless otherwise noted.
*Time of Beach Ceremonies are set by the Innkeeper based on “Mid” (outgoing) or “Low” Tide.
*Our Wedding Ceremony packages are EXCLUSIVELY for guests lodging here
*Please call the Flagler County Courthouse at 386-313-4360 for additional information
*Events surrounding a holiday weekend are not accepted
*All Check-ins are the day before your event.
*POSTPONMENTS: If within 4 days of your event our County is under a Hurricane Watch or Warning for the date you have reserved, your event will be postponed to a date within 2 months of your original reservation date. Postponement 2 to 6 months from original date is subject to a $1,000 fee. Postponements after 6 months of original date are not accepted.