There’s nothing quite as romantic or beautiful as our oceanfront Flagler Beach Hotel. If you haven’t had a chance to visit us, then perhaps this summer, when the threat of the COVID-19 pandemic is passed, will be your perfect opportunity. With just 8 guest rooms, our oceanfront hotel is private, perfect for a little continued social isolation, romance, and relaxation.
Our Flagler Beach Hotel is located just minutes from the Flagler Pier, and is within easy reach of exciting destinations like St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, yet far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle and truly relax. Come see why Flagler Beach and The Palm Coast is considered to be one of Florida’s most popular destinations, and book a room at our Flagler Beach Hotel today.
Our Flager Beach Hotel is the Ultimate beachfront Getaway
Our Flagler Beach Hotel is known for its romantic ambiance. Our elegant guest rooms offer exactly what you need to reconnect, including fireplaces, jacuzzies for two, oceanfront views, a heated pool, gardens, a covered pavilion, and access to Florida’s pristine coast. Our boutique hotel offers its own private and gated dune walkover to the beach.
The portion of the beach in front of our Flagler Beach Hotel is privately owned (deeded to the mid to high tide lines), which means you’ll have a quiet, beautiful, and idyllic location for romantic walks on the beach, enjoying romantic ocean sunrises, afternoon picnics, and more. We can even help you celebrate the perfect beachfront wedding and elopement.
Things to do in Flagler Beach
There are plenty of things to do in the Flagler Beach area that will keep you as busy (or not) as you want to be. There are a number of bike paths and hiking trails in the area, lots of places to kayak or canoe, plenty of miles of beach to relax on, and some of Florida’s best areas for birdwatching and, of course, fishing.
Here are our favorite things to do in the Flagler Beach area:
- Visit the Flagler Beach Pier, which is a great place for fishing and birdwatching.
- Kayak through Tomoka State Park, Bulow Creek Paddling Trail, Haw Creek Preserve, and other parts of the Intercoastal waterway.
- Visit Washington Oaks Gardens State Park, with its beautiful gardens, streams, and gazebos.
- Enjoy an unforgettable afternoon swimming with dolphins at Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
- Take a scenic drive and explore the A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway.
- Go golfing at one of the many golf courses in the area.
- Go Birdwatching. The Flagler Beach and Palm Coast areas are located on the Great Florida Birding and Nature Trail, which is an excellent resource.
- Enjoy biking or hiking along our regional trails.
- Enjoy the independently owned shops located in the six-block area of downtown Flagler Beach.
- Take in a show at the Flagler Auditorium, or visit one of the local art galleries.
St. Augustine, Daytona, and Beyond
If you feel like extending your playtime beyond Flagler Beach and our romantic hotel, then consider spending a day in the nearby towns of St. Augustine and Daytona.
Here are our favorite things to do in St. Augustine, Daytona, and the Palm Coast Area.
- Visit the historic Castillo San Marcos National Monument.
- Tour St. Augustine’s charming historic district. St. George Street is a pedestrian-only zone filled to the brim with shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
- Visit The Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park.
- Spend a day at Anastasia State Park, which is home to 1600 acres of pristine white-sand beaches, tidal marshes, and maritime hammocks.
- Explore the St. Augustine Alligator Farm.
- Visit the iconic St. Augustine’s Lighthouse and Maritime Museum.
- Walk along the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier.
- Tour the Daytona International Speedway.
- Head to the stunning Ponce Inlet Lighthouse in Daytona
- Visit Blue Spring State Park, home to the largest spring on the St. John’s River and breathtakingly beautiful and crystal clear waters.
Of course, it doesn’t really matter how much or how little you do. All that matters is you visit our Flagler Beach Hotel this summer, and enjoy Florida’s ultimate relaxing and romantic destination. Browse through our wonderful collection of packages, and book your beach vacation at our Flagler Beach Hotel today!