Want to plan the perfect romantic getaway on the Florida Coast? Flagler Beach is the perfect place to go, and our Flagler Beach Hotel, small and intimate with just eight guest rooms, is the perfect place to stay. This luxury inn on the Palm Coast, with its exclusive beach, fine dining service for every meal, and elegantly cozy guest rooms, has everything you and your sweetheart want and need for the ideal memorable escape.
Even “in-season,” this part of the Florida Coast is much less crowded than most, leaving you feeling free to fully relax and enjoy the area’s stunning natural beauty, particularly the shimmering sands, bathwater surf, and balmy sunshine. So make your travel plans for the perfect romantic getaway and reserve your room with us today!
The Ideal Hotel for a Flagler Beach Romantic Getaway
Depending on which of our luxuriously appointed guest room, each sporting a breezy Caribbean theme, you choose in our Flagler Beach Hotel, here’s the best of what awaits you: dazzling ocean or garden views, plush king or queen beds, Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and private balconies, all to inspire the spirit of romance.
Beyond your room, you’ll find private access to an ocean beach exclusive to our guests for the perfect romantic getaway. You’ll also find a tropical flora garden, a courtyard, and an umbrella-covered patio facing the ocean. And speaking of patios and ocean views, if you don’t have your meals in your room or in our café, you can enjoy delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners on our beautiful new deck, or sit for poolside fine dining under our pavilion near our waterfall fountain.
And, for the ultimate in romantic amenities and atmosphere for your romantic getaway, you can choose one of our Florida Getaway Packages:
- Champagne, Romance, and Roses. How would you like to be greeted in your room to begin your romantic getaway with a dozen red roses, a bottle of sparkling champagne, hand-dipped chocolate strawberries? Oh, and rose petals and lit candles.
- Precious Moments Babymoon Escape Package. Are you on one last romantic getaway before your child arrives? We’ve got you covered with a bouquet of mixed flowers, a bottle of non-alcoholic bubbly, our signature “Shower In A Basket,” along with freshly dipped chocolate strawberries, scattered rose petals, and lit candles.
- Picnic Basket for Two. In the mood for a romantic meal on the beach or at a park? Let us help! We’ll prepare delicious sandwiches and plenty of tasty snackables, along with sweetened iced tea and a bottle of red wine.
- Basket of Cheer. We’ll make sure you’re greeted with bottles of Chardonnay or Merlot to please every palate, along with fresh fruit, crackers, cheese, and homemade cookies, along with two souvenir wine glasses for you to keep to remember your special romantic getaway experience.
Romantic Things to Do in and Around Flagler Beach
Flagler Beach’s intimate size and scale, compared to many busier beach areas on the Florida Coast, lends itself to a romantic ambiance. Here are some things you can do in Flagler Beach, Palm Coast and just beyond to help make your romantic getaway the most memorable it can be:
- Walks on the beach. Our stretch of oceanfront is exclusive to our guests, making it the perfect place for hand-in-hand strolls by sunrise or moonlight.
- Horseback rides. What could be more classically romantic than a side-by-side ride on horseback through the ocean tide?
- Romantic dinners. Whether you’re looking to keep it casual or you’re looking for a classic candlelight sit-down meal, here’s our insider’s list of our favorite restaurants within easy walking or driving distance.
- Sunsets on the pier. The Flagler Beach municipal pier, a two-mile walk or short drive from our Flagler Beach Hotel, is a spectacular place to watch the sunrise or set over the Atlantic.
- Picnics. Whether you’d like to spread out and sip wine on a beach or at one of the area’s many great nearby parks, there’s a perfect romantic setting for your private outing. Here are some great possibilities.
- Taking in our Florida Coast’s natural beauty. If your idea of togetherness involves walking, hiking, biking, or kayaking, there’s no shortage of breathtaking possibilities in the backyard of our Flagler Beach Hotel. Here are some great destinations.
- Day trips. The A1A, the coastal highway that passes through Flagler Beach along the Florida Coast, makes for a uniquely scenic cruise. Check out Marineland, St. Augustine, art galleries, mossy oaks along the roadside, and much more.
- A taste of Old Florida. Try the stunningly beautiful Ormond Scenic Loop Road through the deliciously gothic interior of our part of the state and see history, both weathered and preserved, from your car window.
- Wine tasting. Try Flagler Beach Winery for sipping fine wine by the ocean.
- Get married on the beach! Whether it’s a planned wedding, a spur-of-the-moment elopement, or a renewal of your vows, our Flagler Beach Hotel has great packages to cover your every want and need for an especially memorable stay.
Plan your special romantic getaway to Flagler Beach at our Florida Coast hotel and book your room today!