“Island Cottage Attractions”
There are many attractions to captivate your attention while you are visiting Island Cottage and Flagler Beach. Island Cottage provides Bicycles to guests as well as beach chairs and beach umbrellas and Flagler Beach has a host of wonderful Restaurants in addition to offering Nature walks, State Parks, Tennis, Fishing, Hiking, Surfing, Swimming and areas for launching your Kayak or small boat. Plus, numerous Great Restaurants – many overlooking the ocean!! All within 2 1/2 Miles
Flagler Beach RESTAURANTS & SHOPPING Include:
- Fine Dining/ PORTO at the SEA Portuguese/Mediterranean 2 mi. No.by Dollar Gen
- Rocky’s Pizza – THE BEST!!! 2 miles No. 2 Slices and a Drink- $5 – You can’t beat it!
- Beachfront Grille – Restaurant & Sports bar – with Great Food and Drinks – 1 Block No.
- GOLDEN LION – Live Music Fri, Sat & Sun – 2 1/4 mi. No. 10% OFF w/ Coupon
- The Best Hamburgers is at Snack Jacks on the ocean – 5 Blocks South
- Oceanside Grille – GREAT food – especially Breakfast – 5 blocks North
- Sally’s Ice Cream – 2 1/8 miles North – Best around!!
- “Funky Pelican” at the famous 650′ Flagler Beach Pier – 2 Miles North
- Island Grille at Topaz Hotel. Steaks/Chops-Great Sunday Brunch 1 mi. No.
- Publix Grocery Store -2 1/2 Miles-Over the Bridge to the light. Turn R.
- GREAT Mexican restaurant – “Dahlha” Next to Publix – Happy Hour Daily – 4 to 6
- Hi Tulips for Exceptional Breakfast & Lunch – Next to Publix
- Chinese Cuisine for Lunch and Dinner – Next to Publix
Flagler Beach Also Features:
- Our famous “FARMER’s MARKET” every Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm
- “FIRST FRIDAYS” featuring “MUSIC in the PARK”
- The Flagler Beach Museum revealing the history of our lovely community.
- Flagler Beach’s own Radio Station “SURF 97.3 FM”. You’ll LOVE the music!!
- The eclectic shops down town offering something unique for everyone.
- The famous 650′ Flagler Beach Pier – an inviting place to stroll, fish or just relax.
- The Flagler Beach Marsh-walk featuring a winding boardwalk & footpath through the Flagler Beach marshland.
Our Local Area Features:
- Tomoka State Park offers Kayaking & canoeing for a memorable vacation!
- St Augustine’s Historic District and Carriage rides just 32 miles North
- WASHINGTON OAKS: http://www.floridastateparks.org/washingtonoaks/default.cfm
- DAYTONA FLEA MARKET: http://www.daytonafleamarket.com/
- BULOW PLANTATION RUINS: http://www.floridastateparks.org/bulowplantation/default.cfm
- DAYTONA’S SPEEDWAY: http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/
- FAIRCHILD OAK: http://www.squidoo.com/mighty-oak-trees
- CASTILLO de SAN MARCO – St. AUGUSTINE: http://www.nps.gov/casa/
- SWIMMING with the DOLPHINS (888-279-9194) http://www.marineland.net/
- The “LOOP” road and Marsh at Highbridge reveals a 35 mile glimpse of Florida’s past under a canopy of oaks beside a labyrinth of marshland grasses, estuaries and creeks. A MUST SEE!
And, …Here are the Attractions within 90 miles:
- RAVINE GARDENS – http://www.floridastateparks.org/ravinegardens/default.cfm
- KENNEDY SPACE CENTER – http://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/buy-tickets.aspx
- CASSADAGA SPIRITUALIST COMMUNITY – http://www.cassadaga.org/
- DISNEYWORLD – http://www.guide2wdw.com/
- SEA WORLD – http://www.seaworld.com/
- EPCOT – http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/attractions/
- SILVER SPRINGS & Glass Bottom Boat (352-236-2121) – http://www.silversprings.com/explore.html
- BLUE SPRINGS MANATEE VIEWING Nov-March (386-775-3663) – http://www.floridastateparks.org/bluespring