Your stay will not complete until you visit the inns “Wine & Gift” shop / gallery where guests can purchase lovely souvenirs and even wine to bring home with you or enjoy in your room. While there, you can purchase artwork of the Innkeeper in addition to her recently written memoir. In addition, you’ll find fine wines from estate wineries around the world, signature bathrobes, scented candles, spa lotions and signature soaps along with many other wonderful souvenir items for “you” or your loved ones back home. The shop stays open from 9 am to 5:30 pm on most days with longer hours on the weekend. For your further enjoyment and convenience, the Inn’s Gift Shop is located on the ground floor next to the Inn’s Lobby.
ON-SITE GIFT SHOP with Fine Wines Features
- Talley Chard, Patz & Hall Chard, Plump Jack, Pouilly Fuisse, Pinot Grigio,
- Nelms Road Merlot, Brunello Di Montalcino, Chateauneuf Du-Pape,
- T Vine Cab, Ramey Jericho Canyon Vineyard, Louis Jadot Pinot Noir,
- Dom Perignon, Louis Rorderer Cristal and many others!
Our Gift Shop Features:
- Framed Watercolors, prints and cards of the Innkeeper
- Hand Made Genuine Swarovski Crystal Jewelry
- Hand Painted Cocktail Glasses and Other Fine Glassware
- Shell Accent Pieces, Shell Souvenirs, Ornaments and Antiques
- Hand made Soaps, Candles,and Signature Robes, Tees and Sweats
Guests are also encouraged to borrow books from the library or DVDs from their vast movie collection featuring over 200 movies, classics, documentaries and nature adventures.
Our Area Information Includes:
- Maps of the Flagler Beach, Daytona Beach and St. Augustine
- Dining Guides of for all three areas
- Coupon books for Daytona and St. Augustine
- Brochures on our Local Parks and recreation areas